Thursday, March 20, 2008

Should have made one for my daughter:)

I have seen some cute Birthday crowns and hats in boutiques and children's stores over the years. I have always thought they would be fun to have but never wanted to spend the money. Last weekend I saw one at babies r us and decided I would try to make one. Well, here it is.

No, I did not make it way too big (I tend to mess up sizing a lot), I made it adjustable. Amelia couldn't wait to model it. A crown is a crown no matter what it says on the front!

One of our good friends is turning 1 next week. I made this one for her and I am hoping she will like it enough to wear it on her birthday. I think it turned out really cute and I want to make one for when my little Olivia turns one, in about 9 months.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, Nina, that is too cute! Kate is jealous already!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Oh Lizzie, You're SUCH a LUCKY BIRTHDAY GIRL! A Nina original coupled with the perk of making your sister jealous? It doesn't get much better.

Too cute Nina! Can I put my order in now? I want it big enough for me though...