Monday, April 14, 2008

Olivia's Blessing

Sweet Olivia was blessed yesterday. She cried through the whole thing. I think we waited too long and she is too old to put up with laying in everyones hands like that. As soon as Brent lifted her up so she could see, she was happy:)

Later that day Amelia said the prayer at our Sunday dinner with Mike and Ellen. She said, "Thank you Olivia had a good blessing." I think that sums up my feelings for the day as well. I am so grateful that Brent put so much thought into her blessing and was able to keep his train of thought through the bouncing and crying.

7 comments:

Jeana said...

What a cutie! Brent did do a great job yesterday. And her dress was beautiful.

Rebecca said...

Darling family photo! Olivia is adorable--sounds like she has a strong opinion about what she likes! I'm glad you had a happy, memorable day!

Tassi Smith said...

Beautiful family. Olivia's eyes are amazing and the dress is amazing. Great job!

emh said...

I'm so glad that it went well, and she is just so beautiful! She is really coming into her own look--so sweet!

Rachel said...

Oh. my. BEAUTIFUL!
Beautiful girl in such a lovely dress. Way to go mom, and way to go Brent. A fussy baby during a blessing would have completely thrown a lesser man. Strong work! ;)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous little one! and cute dress, did u make it or is that a dumb question! when are we going to meet up in france???? -crystal

Anonymous said...

gorgeous little one! and cute dress, did u make it or is that a dumb question! when are we going to meet up in france???? -crystal