Friday, April 18, 2008

I love this super sad song!

So I heard this song on Dancing with the stars and I thought, hum, I like it and it's sounds like it is a little sad. Then I looked it up on youtube so I could put it on my blog. Oh my gosh, I challenge you not to cry when you watch this video. You have to watch it through to the end to understand what he is really singing about. When I watched it and listened to the words more closely, the water works started flowing uncontrollably. I don't know, maybe you aren't as ridiculously soft hearted as I am but even still, I like it very much, so I will share it.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Once I saw James Blunt appear on the screen, I figured the song was, "Carry You Home," am I right?

I think the lyrics are really beautiful so I don't want to muddy them with what I've heard about the video. If it made you cry I'm guessing what I've heard is true...

Kristy N. said...

Had I watched this video a month a go I would have so lost it! Now that Randy is home, it was much easier to watch, but still so sad...good song though!