Friday, February 8, 2008

Painting to maintain sanity


So this is what I have been doing to pass the time while we have been quarantined. Amelia helped with the squares. She did a great job. Of course I had to do a little tidying up on the edges of her squares. They will go in Amelia's room. I guess I need to think of something I can do with Olivia's name on it now.

3 comments:

Kristy N. said...

I love this! I was at a little boutique a few weeks ago and saw something very similar to this, but not quite as cute and they were selling for 60 bucks each! Too CUTE!

Jeana said...

you never cease to amaze me.

Rachel said...

hmmm, if I were quarantined i'd probably just sit and watch movies. this NEVER would have occurred to me, but i LOVE it! i think even i could do this.