Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to our favorite babies!

We had a great time at a birthday party tonight. 3 of our favorite babies turned one and we got to see all three of them dig into their cakes in just their diapers. It was so good for a sleep deprived me to be reminded that babies can be fun! What sweet, adorable little things. I can't wait for my little one to start smiling. Anyway, to the mommies, you all did a great job creating such a fun event of those kids. The will love looking back and laughing at themselves in pictures and home movies. Thanks for letting us be a part of it!



h A p Pastry Cutter P Y
B I R P1030603 h D A coloured card disc letter y Copper Lowercase Letter b A B i E plain card disc letter s Caution!

(I found this site that does this fabulous photo lettering. You type in a word or a few and you even have options if you don't like a photo letter. Check it out.)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I saw something similar to this advertised in my mom's Oprah mag. Instead of actual letters they use things found in nature that look like letters. I want one that spells out PEAY, but I'd never pay their prices.

So I'm on the hunt trying to do it myself. I have the frame, now I just need the photos... :)

Rachel said...

I found the link to what I was talking about earlier: www.createsticksandstones.com

I like the idea of finding letters represented by things found in nature better than the man-made structures. Or maybe a combination of both. I don't know... it will be harder to find naturally occurring letters, but so cool once they're found!

BTW, the link you have to my personal blog only links to one post. I'm going to assume that's the reason you don't know I tagged you, and why you haven't done it yet :)

go to: http://itsnotaboutyoubecauseitsallaboutme.blogspot.com/2008/02/tagged-again.html
when you're bored (yeah, right. I'm sure you'll find down time really soon) to see what I'm talking about.