I am starting a new set of little girl dresses. These are dresses for my nieces Natalie and Oshyn who are going to be the flower girls at my niece Jamie's wedding in September. I was resisting the idea of doing them periwinkle. I thought maybe white with a little splash of periwinkle but now that I have gone fabric shopping, I think they are going to be dark periwinkle (almost navy) with tortoise trim. The question is, if anyone cares to give opinion, what do we think of a full flower girl dress that only goes to the mid calf or shorter???? I think I want to mix of elements from each of these dresses.

The bow from this one and maybe a the peek-a-boo layer on the bottom. I would use tulle.

Sleeves from this one and the sheer fabric overlay over the skirt.

The length and maybe the bodice from this one.
2 comments:
I am in love with the shorter length. I think its very modern and fresh. Good choice!
Very cute. I can't wait to see the finished dresses. If the weather is not cold the short length is perfect.
Post a Comment