Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shirley those curls aren't natural:)

Amelia got foam curlers a month or so ago. We tried them one day, just left them in for a few hours. The curls were soft and girly. Just what Amelia likes, they were a hit. So last night I thought curls would be fun for church. Amelia agreed. We decided she would just sleep in them like I did when a was little. Wow, it turned out CURLY!
It looked a lot cuter once I put it up. Funny thing is, when she got home and took the pony tails out, the hair bounce right back to all it's poofy glory. She can't stop admiring herself in the mirror and jumping around to feel it bounce.

She informed me that Olivia was born with curls and her were just for fun! Here are some pictures of the hairdoo after church, obviously a bit more decheveled, complete with a mac and cheese mustache/beard and a barret in her mouth.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! Those are some serious curls. She looks adorable. And I dare say... she would make the perfect Little Orphan Annie. Start rehearsing! :)

Anonymous said...

i agree with the annie comment! and so so cute, we did that camille and she really liked it as well. something about little girls and curls! so fun