I really enjoy making handmade gifts for new moms and their babies and so whenever I get a chance I take it. My last set was a sling and two matching burp clothes. Each time I sew a set I fight the urge to embellish for fear that it might become fussy and not practical enough for life with an infant. I gave into my love of detail work and added some fru fru. Too much???

7 comments:
I just think it's too much work for something that's going to clean up baby spittle.
Certainly not too much adorable-ness though!
Very cute. It makes me want to have another baby in hopes of getting something that cute. You are very talented.
so cute, of course! you just ooze talent. :)
soo soo cute! love it and love the froo froo. what new mom doesn't need a little?! i miss our friday fun days and letting the girls play and mom be creative!! thanks for posting and some day i think you should write a book with all these creative cute ideas!! crystal
I vote YES for the embellishments! We all need a little "gorgeous" in our lives, even when, and especially when, we're dealing with the messier side of our sweet babies. I love your work!
YES SUPER CUTE! But, unlike "german engineering" it is not worth having another baby over. I say YES to the VW and YES to super cute Nina Elizabeth original's, but no to 19 years of torture. (I am full of it of coarse but i am stupid enough to think i can handle another kid :')
Seriously! You make me sick. Could that be any cuter? I think not.
Post a Comment