Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blog Tag from Erin

4 Places I visit over and over:
1. Wish upon a quilt (fabric store)
2. Church
3. Chick Fila (Cookies and Cream Shakes:)
4. Neighborhood Park

4 People who call/Text/Email me regularly:
1. Jeana
2. Brent
3. Ellen
4. My Sister Nancy (not as often as I would like)

4 Favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream (it's my weakness)
2. Miso Salmon from the Cheese Cake Factory
3. Almost anything from a Greek Menu
4. Borscht

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. Merlefest (bluegrass festival)
2. The Orecache (family owned mines on the Idaho Montana border)
3. Santa Cruz, CA
4. Big Fork, MT

4 Movies I'd watch over and over:
1. Notting Hill
2. French Kiss
3. Drop Dead Gorgeous
4. Once

4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to:
1. Alison Krauss
2. Death Cab for Cutie
3. Rufus Wainwright
4. Ani Defranco

The 4 People I am tagging are:
1. Kristy
2. Crystal
3. Brent
4. Becca

No comments: