I am struggling with my decision to leave the nursery the way it is. I just keep seeing so many fabulous sewing projects that I could do for Olivia and it's killing me. I know Rachel is probably thinking, "I told you so". She reminded me last time we went furniture shopping that I have a tendency to want to redecorate and I shouldn't think too long term when purchasing furniture for my girls. That is why I like to make the new things so I don't feel so bad when I toss it aside a year later. So I said I wasn't going to waste time and money redoing a perfectly good nursery but I think I might have to make a few little changes to satisfy my obsession. I am crazy?
1 comment:
I guess it depends on your definition of crazy. But yes, to me your are totally insane.
I'd like to see photos of your inspiration though.
Post a Comment